Are you intrigued even if you’re not a Chakra expert? Don’t worry, me too. So I’m going to spell it out for the both of us and show you ways to intentionally add more _____________ to your daily routines. You fill in the blank because these powerful stones have you covered.
There are 7 Chakras
- Root Chakra (base of the spine) RED
- Jasper – protection, tranquility, absorbs negativity
- Sacral Chakra (just below the navel) ORANGE
- Yellow Jade – calming, emotional balance, compassion, eliminates fear
- Solar Plexus Chakra (stomach area) YELLOW
- Tiger’s Eye – release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance
- Heart Chakra (center of the chest) GREEN
- Green Jade – calming, emotional balance, compassion, eliminates fear
- Throat Chakra (base of the throat) BLUE
- Sodalite – enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust
- Third Eye Chakra (forehead, above between the eyes) INDIGO
- Lapis Lazuli – self-awareness, self-expression, healing, psychic protection
- Crown Chakra (top of the head) VIOLET
- Amethyst – relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. It also alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
What is Chakra Healing?
Chakra Balancing is a form of energy healing that focuses on channeling energy into the seven chakras. When we talk about treating chakras we are referring to treating your energetic body. The body is not only made up of the physical body, we have an energy that extends beyond our physical wellbeing.
If you want to try healing your chakras, start with the root chakra. You will need to spend a lot of time healing your first chakra, as it affects the balance of the others. Then, heal your remaining six chakras through things like meditation, sound therapy, exercise, tapping, essential oils, chanting, breathwork and exposure to nature.
Leave a comment if you want resources on the above mentioned self-healing techniques or share you experiences with them or chakra healing.
After reading about all the gemstone’s healing benefits and realizing which ones magnify those qualities, when you look upon a chakra pendant, you can’t help but manifest what you truly desire for yourself. Not only that, a gift for ones self or someone loved, you cannot help but have your heart warmed when you gaze upon it. I often switch my favorite pendants from wearing as a necklace to hanging in my car or window. Choose your style on any customizable pendant options.