GEMSTONE’S HEALING QUALITIES
– Turquoise: Turquoise is a purification stone. It dispels negative energy and can be worn to protect against outside influences or pollutants in the atmosphere. Turquoise balances and aligns all the chakras, stabilizing mood swings and instilling inner calm. It is excellent for depression and exhaustion, it also has the power to prevent panic attacks. Turquoise promotes self-realization and assists creative problem solving. It is a symbol of friendship, and stimulates romantic love
– Amethyst: natural tranquillizer, relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. It also alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
– Quartz Crystal: restores, amplifies energy, concentration, balance
– Jasper: Protection, tranquility, absorbs negativity
– Lapis Lazuli: self-awareness, self-expression, healing, psychic protection
– Onyx: block negativity, intuition, determination, divinity
– Lava Rock: strength, intuition, calming (enjoy diffusing your favorite scent of essential oil!)
– Rose Quartz: It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief.
– Tiger’s Eye: release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance
– Hematite: connected to the Root Chakra and the Solar Plexus Chakra. Our base chakras are where our confidence, belief in self, and feelings of security sit.
– Blue Lace Agate: calming, peace, tranquility, verbal expression, neutralize anger, protection and purification.
– Sodalite: enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust
– Jade: calming, emotional balance, compassion, eliminates fear
– Soapstone: creativity, relationships, clarity, eyesight, earth energy stone
– Agate: mental function, improves concentration, enhances perception, eliminates negativity, heals inner anger, calming
– Pearl: the inner glow (orient) of pearls is thought to tap inner wisdom and nurture love. Pearls are also believed to signify innocence and faith.
– Amazonite: soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear, dispels negative energy, aggravation, manifesting universal love
– Howlite: stillness, tenderness, and open-mindedness
-Tourmaline helps to create a shield around a person or room to prevent negative or unwelcome energies from entering.
– Citrine: Promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression, as well as attracting wealth, prosperity and success.
– Malachite – clears and activates the chakras and attunes to spiritual guidance. It opens the heart to unconditional love. Encourages risk-taking and change, breaks unwanted ties and outworn patterns, and teaches how to take responsibility for one’s actions, thoughts and feelings.
– Selenite – promotes peace and calm, provides clarity, clears blocked energy, elevates the spirit, helps you access your intuition, is an effective space cleanser, vibrates at a very high frequency, promotes connection and camaraderie, enhances powers of manifestation
– Key: love, freedom, eternal life, mystery, knowledge
– Crescent Moon: growth, creativity, and manifestation (near-universally represents motherhood)
– Lotus Flower: purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth
– Triquetra: unity, protection, everlasting life (literally means 3 cornered)
– Owl: wisdom & knowledge (FOLKLORE: transition & time)
– Carved Bone: worn with respect or given and received with love (spiritual link between people spanning time and distance)
– Sun: life, energy, positivity, clarity, confidence
– Hamsa (Five): used by many societies throughout history, its purpose is to ward off negative energy and the “evil eye”, a malicious stare that’s said to cause unluckiness, illness, or even death. The Hamsa has also been known as the Hand of Fatima after the daughter of Muhammad, according to González-Wipple.
– (Third) Eye: mystical intuition and insight
– Evil Eye: protection, good fortune
– Feather: strength and growth, as well as hope and freedom
– Gold Greek lowercase letter ‘pi’: the value that we place on the emotional attachment to others, be the relationship friendly or romantic in nature, as opposed to merely primarily physical relationships.
– Tree: Life and growth, wisdom, power and prosperity
– Bull: solar energies, determination, strength, and virility
– Feather: trust, honor, strength, wisdom, power, and freedom
– Pentagram: Five-pointed stars were drawn on Egyptian jars dating back to 3100 BCE and on tablets and vases in Mesopotamia around the same time. In Paganism the five points of the star represent the four classical elements, along with a fifth element, which is typically either Spirit or Self.
PENDANT INCLUDES: A metal jumper ring! Style it yourself or use as a paper weight or place near you practically anywhere!
Personalize metal plating: silver, gold, antiqued gold, bronze, copper, metallic, brass, or black.
UPGRADED STYLE OPTIONS:
- Suction Cup w/Ring – Light up your favorite window or mirror!
- Fan/Lamp Cord Attachment – Stick it right onto your chain at home!
- Cord tied 10” (black or brown) – Display on your wall, a lamp, or hang around your rear view mirror!
- Keychain Clip (silver, bronze, or metallic) Decorate your favorite bag or jacket (be careful using on a keyring).
- Cord w/clasp (black, brown, or other)
- Ball Chain 24” (silver or bronze)
- Chain 30” (black, bronze, or silver)
- Chain 18.5 ” (silver, bronze, or gold)